- Once you have read our policy please start at the Home page (top left) where we begin to address some critical questions and continue through the site until you have finished.
- Log Files.
- Like many other Web sites, Who Is Right.co.uk makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user\'s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Cookies and Web Beacons.
- DoubleClick DART Cookie.
- Who Is Right.co.uk has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browser\'s respective websites.
- How Who Is Right (“we”) use your information. Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
Who Is Right is the data controller and responsible for your personal data.
Why are we collecting your data?
We collect personal data to provide appropriate pastoral care, to monitor and assess the quality of our services, to fulfil our purposes as a church and to comply with the law. In legal terms this is called ‘legitimate interests’. When it is required, we may also ask you for your consent to process your data. We do not share your information with others except as described in this notice.
The categories of information that we may collect, hold and share include:
● Personal information (such as name, telephone number, address and email address)
Storing your data We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
We hold your data for varying lengths of time depending on the type of information in question but in doing so we always comply with Data Protection legislation. Details of retention periods are available in our retention policy which you can request by contacting us at Who Is Right enquiries@WhoIsRight.co.uk
Security of your data We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees or trustees who need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and the ICO where we are legally required to do so.
Who do we share your information with?
We will not share your information with third parties without your consent unless the law requires us to do so.
Requesting access to your personal data Under Data Protection legislation, you have the right to request access to information about you that we hold. To make a request for your personal information please email enquiries@WhoIsRight.co.uk
You also have the right to: ● Object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress. ● prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing ● object to decisions being taken by automated means ● in certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and ● Claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Data Protection regulations.
For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information and your rights to access information we hold on you please contact enquiries@WhoIsRight.co.uk
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Contact: If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact the office via e-mail: enquiries@WhoIsRight.co.uk